KINGDOM OF LOVE WORLD INTERNATIONAL CHURCH
WE'RE HERE TO SERVE, DEVELOP, AND EQUIP,
MAKING AN IMPACT WITH ALL WE COME IN CONTACT WITH.
Dr. Arthur and Dr. Vondell Stevenson
To expand God's kingdom of love by developing and equipping the saints and by sharing God's love through Jesus Christ to the unsaved.
To positively impact the life of every person we come in contact with. We do this by sharing the love of God and the help of the Holy Spirit. At KOLWIC our purpose is to provide quality and practical teaching, uncompromising preaching and several resources for every person. This is all in the effort to help fulfill the mission and make the vision of KOLWIC a reality.
OUR FAITH AND BELIEFS
KOLWIC accepts the Holy Spirit as the revealed will of God, the all sufficient rule for faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts the following statement and belief of fundamental truths:
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative word of God. (Psalm 89:34, Luke 21:33, Isaiah 55:11)
• We believe that there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit
(1 John 5:7, Luke 3:22, John 14:16-17)
• We believe the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His Bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and on the blessed hope of His personal, visible future return to this earth to receive to Himself His blood-bought church that it may be with Him forever. (Romans 3:21-24, Romans 4:5, Romans 5:11
• We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. (Ephesians 2:8, Timothy 2:5)
• We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Ephesians 2:11)